Successful online communities are the backbone of revenue growth in today’s digital world. Companies that commit to building a brand community for their business see increased revenue and sustainable growth over time. If your upcoming 2018 business goals include increasing revenue in a sustainable way, this workshop series is for you.
- Find out how to create shareable content that empowers your customers and fans to spread the word about your business
- Discover the power of consistent actions toward building your brand community and how quickly you can develop a group of fans that look forward to messages from your business
- Learn the power of community and how your fans and followers can become your biggest marketers and help you grow your customer base and increase revenue
If each of your customers shares your message with 10 people, you can get 10 times the reach, 10 times the followers and 10 times the revenue you have today. If you want results from your digital marketing efforts, online communities are the secret to getting you there.
Sign up for your preferred workshop topic and session below. Workshop sessions are limited to 12 seats, so register early.
Increase Sales With Targeted Marketing: Save Time and Money by Focusing On Your Ideal Customer – Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 2 – 4pm
Digital marketing takes time, so why waste it on customers who don’t want what you’re selling? In this workshop you’ll learn essential tactics for developing a targeted marketing plan for reaching the right customers, in the right places, with language that speaks to them.
- Identify your current pitfalls and quickly rehabilitate your brand
- Discover the value of creating targeted campaigns for long-term sustainable business growth
- Learn how to target your digital marketing to reach the people who are most likely to buy from you
- Find out how to analyze your competitors and make your marketing more strategic
Building Content and Consistency into Your Digital Marketing Strategy – Wednesday, November 8, 2017, 2 – 4pm
Achieving digital marketing success starts with having a clear strategy. In this workshop you’ll learn how to develop an effective and realistic digital marketing plan that your business can actually achieve.
- Learn how to create and curate content such as blog posts, videos and photos with even the smallest marketing budget.
- Discover ways to find content and learn the best strategies for sharing it on the top social media networks. Start building your team’s editorial calendar and scheduling posts using easy to use social media scheduling tools.
- Find out what social metrics really mean and learn to focus on the right measurements, so you can adjust, pivot and improve your strategy over time
Building Community For Sustained Success – Wednesday, November 15,2017, 2 – 4pm
Join this workshop to learn how you can increase your influence online and grow a fanbase for your business through honest, ethical methods.
- Learn the difference between Reactive/passive vs. proactive engagement and start using social media interaction to evolve your brand
- Discover unique ways to find hashtags and search terms on social media
- Find out why automatic methods don’t work and why you should focus on authentic relationship building
- Learn how you can reate a loyal following that will promote your business to others
- Find out how your brand community can help you achieve sustainable success